De La Hoya vs Pacquiao Live Video

All boxing fans are excited to watch the Oscar De La Hoya versus Manny Pacquiao fight on December 6 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. I want to watch The Dream Match online myself that's why I'm currently looking for video streaming websites where I can watch De La Hoya Pacquiao live online.

In preparation for this battle, I am now compiling live video streaming websites and I am posting them soon in my other website. Just follow this link - and you will be able to watch De La Hoya vs Pacquiao Live Streaming video.

I'm really excited for this match because I don't know who will win. It's anyone's game right now. Oscar De La Hoya has the power while Manny Pacquiao has the speed. But as a Pinoy, of course I am praying that Manny Pacquiao will win.

Just in case you'll be too busy to watch on December 6 and you'll miss your chance to watch it live for free. Don't worry because I will also post the boxing match video replay online as soon as they are available in YouTube or other websites. I will embed it here in the article De La Hoya Pacquiao Video Replay