Predictions For Tijuana Thunder Chavez Jr vs Cuello

I recently read in the blogs of my friends about this upcoming PPV boxing event called Tijuana Thunder. I'm not a big boxing fan but when I saw that my buddies are excited to watch Chavez Jr vs Cuello online then it got me curious.

So I went on and looked for some information about Tijuana Thunder online and it convinced me to also watch it live via PPV. I was able to read some boxing history of the fighters for the night and also some boxing match analysis and now, I would like to give you my predictions on who will most likely win in this boxing event:

Fernando Montiel vs. Diego Oscar Silva (bantamweight)
Montiel will win

Humberto Soto vs. Antonio Davis (WBC super featherweight)
Soto will win

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Luciano Leonel Cuello (middleweight)
Chavez Jr will win

Javier Castro vs Antonio Diaz (welterweight)
Diaz will win

What about you? Who do you think will win in the Latin Fury 8 boxing matches?