Star Trek: Now and Then Cast Pictures

Here's an interesting picture I found, it's a mirror image of the cast of Star Trek from the original series and the J.J. Abrams movie. Upon seeing this, it made me instantly nostalgic and make me want to immediately watch Star Trek 2009 movie online. But I know I must be patient...

star trek 2009 movie cast

Chris Pine - James T. Kirk
Zachary Quinto - Spock
Leonard Nimoy - Spock Prime
Eric Bana - Nero
Bruce Greenwood - Capt. Christopher Pike
Karl Urban - Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy
Zoe Saldana - Nyota Uhura
Simon Pegg - Scotty
John Cho - Hikaru Sulu
Anton Yelchin - Pavel Chekov
Ben Cross - Sarek
Winona Ryder - Amanda Grayson
Chris Hemsworth - George Kirk
Jennifer Morrison - Winona Kirk
Rachel Nichols - Gaila

Other blog posts about Star Trek 2009:
Star Trek 2009 at My Movies
Star Trek Movie Finally Opens